by misty on March 10, 2012 | Comments Off
As if Vera Wang ever needs to verify her style in fashion she is now launching a cosmetic line that will be sold at Kohls stores. It’s due to hit the shelves in April as Simply Vera, Vera Wang.
“Like fashion, makeup is also transformational,” Wang said in a statement. “I love its artistry to accentuate, enhance or create a mood for any time of day or occasion.”
“Vera’s approach to beauty is very much in line with her approach and aesthetics in fashion,” Veronique Gabai-Pinsky, global brand president of Aramis and Designer Fragrances, BeautyBank and Idea Bank at Lauder, told Women’s Wear Daily. “It’s about enhancing a woman’s natural beauty by creating a perfect skin canvas, and then allowing the woman to express her personality and embellish through color.”
I am sure this make-up line will be a success as Vera goes for nothing short of a total victory when it comes to her passion and style.
- Vera Wang To Launch A New Mens Line Collection
- Kris Jenner Is Releasing A Fashion Line?
- Tara Reid is launching a new clothing line
- Kesha Has Her Own Line Of Condoms Now?
- Gwen Stefani’s kids line pulled due to choking hazard
- Lindsay Lohan’s 6126 leggings line is popular
- Jessica Simpson To Design Her Wedding Dress!
- Lourdes Leon Promotes Material Girl Beauty (Photo)
- Demi Moore Makes Red Carpet Debut!
- Salma Hayek At London’s Fashion Week!