by misty on February 07, 2012 | Comments Off
Early this morning at about 7:24am Robert Downey Jr., Sherlock in Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows and his wife Susan welcomed their new baby boy Exton Elias into the world in Los Angeles, his rep comfirmed. It appears all went well and mom and baby are doing very well.
“Everyone is healthy and they couldn’t be happier,” a friend of the couple says.
Baby boy weighs in at 7 lbs., 5 oz., is 20 inches long and joins big brother Indio, 18, Downey’s son from his previous marriage.
Congratulations to the happy couple and their new bundle of joy!!!
- Robert Downey Jr loves to google himself
- Eric Dane & Rebecca Gayheart Welcome A Baby Girl!
- Katherine Heigl is going to adopt a baby from Korea
- Jessica Simpson To Discover The Gender Of Her Baby!
- Taye Diggs & Idina Menzel are expecting a baby together
- Brad uses baby wipes on his pits
- Joey McIntyre expecting baby #2!
- Jennifer Lopez wants another baby?
- Camila Alves shows off her baby bump!
- Kevin Dillon & his wife are divorcing