by Lydia on January 30, 2012 | Comments Off
Were you as shocked as we were at last night’s episode of Once Upon A Time? Last night, the show revealed A LOT! In case you’ve missed the show, you can read our official recap here.
We found that the Mirror was actually a genie, but was freed by King Leopold. The King gave the genie his last wish to use as he pleased. The King brought the genie to his kingdom to meet his family and he fell in love with the Queen. She tricked him into killing the King for her and tried to make him flee the kingdom, telling him that they could never be together. So, he used his last wish to always be looking at her face…and he was trapped inside the mirror.
In Storybrooke, Sydney puts on the facade that he wants to help Emma trap Regina in a plot to embezzle funds. He gained her trust, but it was all part of Regina’s plan — as he still remains loyal to her.
So, basically Emma looked like an idiot for bringing up the missing funds at the council meeting. Regina debunks the claims that she stole the money and instead, tells everyone that she’s using the funds for a play place for the town’s children.
What did you think of last night’s episode of Once Upon A Time? Hit the comments with your thoughts!
- Once Upon A Time Recap, Season 1 Episode 11 ‘Fruit of the Poisonous Tree’ 1/29/12
- Once Upon A Time ’7:15AM’ Review
- Once Upon A Time ‘True North’ Review
- Once Upon A Time ‘Desperate Souls’ Review
- Once Upon A Time Episode 6 ‘The Shepherd’ Spoilers!
- Once Upon A Time Episode 2 Review, ‘The Thing You Love Most’, 10/30/11
- American Idol San Diego Auditions Review
- Martin Luther King biopic in the works
- King Spencer Pratt?
- John Mayer is offended