by misty on January 07, 2012 | Comments Off
Mila Kunis is the new face of Dior following her “Blackswan” Co-star Natalie Portman. Although Mila is a tennis shoe and T-shirt kind of gal and she is thrilled to grace Dior cover as did Portman, plus a long list of others including Marilyn Monroe, Grace Kelly and Elizabeth Taylor.
Kunis said, “I’m honestly just learning about fashion,” Kunis told WWD January 5, adding she’s a “jeans and T-shirt” type.
Kunis’s Dior Spring campaign, shot by Mikael Jansson, will break in international fashion publications starting January 15. The news comes on the same day that the first images of Twilight actress Ashley Greene’s new ads for US brand DKNY have been unveiled. The campaign will hit international fashion magazines starting February.
She is so happy to be embarking on a new adventure that she will not only learn more about fashion but be able to expand her portfolio. It looks as though Dior is planning on a long and happy working relationship with Mila!
- Mila Kunis & Macaulay Culkin split up!
- Mila Kunis blocked her dad from seeing the Black Swan sex scene
- Mila Kunis says relationship wasn’t ‘butterflies and rainbows’
- Charlie Sheen Is Beckoning Mila Kunis For Goddess!
- Mila Kunis & Justin Timberlake Address Photo Scandal
- The Wolverine Is Bulking Up!
- Drew Barrymore sucks face with Ed Westwick
- Australians hurl sand in Paris Hilton’s face
- 2011 OSCAR RED CARPET PHOTOS
- Nancy Grace Says She Never Badmouthed Ryan O’Neal