In the Matthew McConaughey home there is always playtime and more room for make believe! According to McConaughey his kids are what help him keep his “make believe” side to himself.
“It is more fun, because the kids remind you to play make believe every day,” the 2005 Sexiest Man Alive and father of two tells PEOPLE.
“More things sound more fun to do, because the kids remind you to play make believe and that’s what we are doing. If we do it well, we make you believe.”
Cowboy man here sporting a black cowboy hat with matching boots went to Austin’s South By Southwest film and music festival (which runs through March 18), to view his flick “Killer Joe” about a Dallas cop who moonlights as a killer for hire. Friends and family as well as Matthew’s soon-to-be wife, fiancée Camila Alves all attended the movie premiere.
- Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves Are Engaged!
- Matthew McConaughey Naked In Front Of Family?
- Matthew McConaughey Is Shirtless For Magic Mike Photo
- Matthew McConaughey turns Surfer Dude set into a trailerpark
- Surrogate for Sarah Jessica Parker & Matthew Broderick ID’d
- Lindsay Lohan is doing charity work
- Joe Jackson won’t help raise Michael’s children
- Bristol Palin Made $262,000 For Teen Abstince Work In 2009
- Photo: Your tax dollars at work
- Did Jennifer Aniston get some work done? – Photo