by misty on January 16, 2012 | Comments Off
Lindsay Lohan is scheduled to be in court tomorrow for her next hearing and once again she has followed all of her probationary objectives! Hooray for Lindsay! We knew she had it in her!
Although she was cutting the time line short for her morgue visits close by completing the last two on Friday and Saturday she still managed to get the job done. It seems like Lilo is definitely determined to get this done and move on with her life and we hope in a better direction. She even has the thumbs up from the morgue on her attitude and willingness to work. Who knew, right?
After tomorrow’s hearing Lindsay will be at the halfway mark of her probation. She has another hearing February 15, where she’ll have to show proof she completed another 12 morgue visits and 4 therapy classes. And on March 29 — her final hearing — she must show she’s completed the remaining 17 morgue visits and 6 therapy classes.
We are glad to hear that so far Lindsay is listening to her attorney and the judge and cleaning herself up. Now let’s hope when her probation is over she can keep that going in the right direction.
- Lindsay Lohan Gets Cuffed In Court! (Photo)
- Lindsay Lohan Showed Up Early For Morgue Duty
- Lindsay Lohan Denied Letter Of Recommendation From The Morgue
- Is Lindsay Lohan On The Path To Success?
- Lindsay Lohan’s probation extended
- Caption This: Lindsay Lohan’s Morgue Rejection (Photo)
- Lindsay Lohan & Samantha Ronson are back together
- Lindsay Lohan is a no show for second deposition
- Lindsay Lohan Enroute To Jail!
- Michael Lohan Gets No Jail Time; Two Years Of Probation