by Lydia on January 18, 2012 | Comments Off
We’ve heard the reports that Johnny Depp and his girlfriend of 14 years, Vanessa Paradis were having trouble within their relationship, but we didn’t want to believe it. Now, People magazine is chiming in, so there must be some ring of truth to the reports. We’re sad about this one! We love Johnny and Vanessa together!
Depp, 48, and Paradis, 39, who are parents to Lily-Rose, 12, and Jack, 9, have not appeared side-by-side on a red carpet for more than a year. Multiple sources tell PEOPLE in this week’s cover story that the relationship is all but officially finished.
In fact, some in their circle say the couple of nearly 14 years have already split. Says one insider: “It’s so sad.”
We can only hope that they are still together and that all of the reports are just rumors and speculation. If they have actually split up, I wonder what the catalyst was that saw them go their separate ways? What do you think it was? Was there any cheating? Was Johnny really getting super close with his co-star??? Hit the comments with your thoughts!
- Johnny Depp to marry Vanessa Paradis?
- Hot Guy of the Day: Johnny Depp
- Johnny Depp gave Courtney Love CPR?
- Johnny Depp is Revisiting His Beginnings at 21 Jump Street
- Still think Johnny Depp is hot?
- Johnny Depp and Steven Tyler to Write Music Together
- Johnny Depp Apologizes Over Vanity Fair Rape Comments
- Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter
- Johnny Depp to play the Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland
- Johnny Depp names beach after Heath Ledger