Tonight is an all new performance episode of ABC’s dancing extravaganza, Dancing With The Stars! As we’ve already told you, tonight’s episode is a mixed bag of dances as the stars and their professional partners try to dance their way into the top of the leaderboard. Last week, we said goodbye to Martina Navratilova and her professional dance partner Tony Dovolani. In case you’ve missed the elimination, you can read our recap here.
Tonight’s theme is The Most Memorable Year of My Life and will feature the celebrities and their partners doing a dance style of their choosing using a meaningful dance. So far, our predictions are accurate for the season, so we will have to sit back and see if Jack is able to pull this one out of his hat.
As always, we will be covering the show live tonight at 8PM EST as it airs with the only coverage that you’ll need. Keep it tuned right here to Earsucker for all of the up-to-the-minute details. Trust us, you won’t wanna miss this!
OUR LIVE-BLOG BEGINS AT 8PM SHARP! DON’T BE LATE! KEEP REFRESHING FOR THE LATEST, WE UPDATE A LOT!
Jack Wagner & Anna Trebunskaya – Samba – Scores: 8-8-8 = 24/30
Maria Menounos & Derek Hough – Rumba – Scores: 9-9-9 = 27/30
Gladys Knight & Tristan MacManus – Foxtrot – Scores: 8-8-8 = 24/30
Roshon Fegan & Chelsie Hightower – Samba – Scores: 8-8-9 = 25/30
Gavin DeGraw & Karina Smirnoff – Rumba – Scores: 8-8-8 = 24/30
Katherine Jenkins & Mark Ballas – Waltz – Scores: 10-9-10 = 29/30
Sherri Shepherd & Val Chmerkovskiy – Rumba – Scores: 8-8-8 = 24/30
Melissa Gilbert & Maksim Chmerkovskiy – Jive – Scores: 8-8-8 = 24/30
Jaleel White & Kym Johnson – Rumba – Scores: 9-8-8 = 25/30
William Levy & Cheryl Burke – Salsa – Scores: 9-9-10 = 28/30
Donald Driver & Peta Murgatroyd – Rumba – Scores: 9-8-9 = 26/30
Who are you pulling for to get through to next week’s show? Let us know your thoughts in the comments!
- Dancing With The Stars Scores And Review For Week 7, 10/31/11, DWTS
- Dancing With The Stars Season 14 Week 2 Recap 3/26/12
- Dancing With The Stars Recap: Season 14 Premiere 3/19/12
- Dancing With The Stars Season 13 Week 8 Scores/Just The Facts 11/07/11
- Dancing With The Stars Scores For Semi-Final, Week 9, 11/14/11
- Was Hope Solo Too Muscular For DWTS?
- Audrina Patridge’s Mother Lynn rants drunk about DWTS (Video)
- Do you want Keanu Reeves on DWTS?
- Aaron Carter predicts winning DWTS
- Dancing With The Stars Favorite Dances Videos 11/22/11