The Voice’s Blake Shelton coach who is married to country music star Miranda Lambert is apparently caught up in a love triangle according to sources. Sources close to the couple are claiming that Blake has been carrying on an affair with a 21 year old newbie to the country music world Cady Groves. The Enquirer got some of the details on the situation.
The 35-year-old “Honey Bee” crooner hooked up with Cady, 21, on Twitter almost two years ago, and their cozy online banter quickly began to sizzle, say sources.
“She was new to the country music scene and doing everything she could to get her boot in the door, so Cady sent Blake messages asking him to be in her country music video.”
With the encouragement of a video producer, Blake finally agreed to make a cameo appearance as a tow truck driver who impounds Cady’s car.
Ever since the country music video Blake and Cady’s relationship as gotten steamy and heated. They text all the time and call each other sometimes several times a day. She has even made short trips to Oklahoma to see Blake on several occassions.
For those they may not know it when Miranda met and started her relationship with Blake he was still married to his first wife, Kaynette Williams, a school teacher. I am sure for Miranda this brings up some real memories of how their relationship started out so it shouldn’t come as a surprise to her should it? If all of these is to be believed will Miranda call it quits with her hubby? Or will Blake walk out for the younger woman?
- Ryan Reynolds & Blake Lively Are Still Together
- Photo: Blake Lively upskirt
- Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively Are Dating!
- Scarlett Johansson Is No Fan Of Blake Lively!
- Amy Winehouse invites Blake to St. Lucia
- Ryan Reynolds & Blake Lively Kissing (Photo)
- Blake Fielder-Civil is out of jail!
- Amy Winehouse & Blake Fielder-Civil are back together?
- Blake Lively Thieves Ryan Reynolds From Sandra Bullock
- Weapon involved in Charlie Sheen kerfuffle