Ben Flajnik was in store for a big surprise on last night’s episode of The Bachelor. Actually, two surprises. In case you’ve missed the show, you can read our official recap here.
Brittany left the show, telling Ben and the other ladies that her heart just wasn’t in it. So off she went. Then, Shawntel Newton from Brad Womack’s season emerged into the house to declare her feelings for Ben and compete for his affections.
That didn’t work out as well as she’d planned, because she didn’t get a rose. Now, Ben has opened up about the drama on the show.
So I have heard from everyone that makes this show happen that this was truly the craziest cocktail party and rose ceremony in Bachelor history. Having only seen one other season (Brad Womack’s), I would have to agree. Wow. Nothing in my life would have ever prepared me for the s––– storm that happened that night.
After watching, I didn’t realize that the women were so mean to Shawntel and I was a bit taken aback. I mean I knew it was a bold move on Shawntel’s part, but some of the women took it a bit too far.
They really should allow him to watch the footage of how all of the ladies are acting while it’s taping. It’s insane to see what these women try to get away with knowing that he won’t ever find out. Courtney and Blakeley are so mean to the other women. It’s sad to think that he’s going to end up with Courtney in the end.
What do you think?
- It’s Going To Be A Nude Season For The Bachelor, Ben Flajnik!
- The Bachelor Season 16 Episode 1 Recap 1/2/12
- The Bachelor Recap: Season 16, Episode 2 1/9/12
- The Bachelor Recap: Season 16 Episode 3 1/16/12
- The Bachelor Season 16 Episode 2 Review
- Kathy Griffin talks about Chris Brown
- Nick Cannon comments on Chris Brown drama
- Star Magazine: Kim Kardashian’s Family Involved In Sweatshop Drama! (Photo)
- Happy 62nd Birthday, And Thanks Bruce Jenner For Creating Kardashian Drama!
- Kathy Griffin talks about speed & liposuction