The extravagant wedding dress designer, Vera Wang is embarking on a new collection of menswear clothing after signing a deal for tuxedos for Men’s Warehouse. Vera is famed for her wedding dresses and now she wants to head into the men’s market with her eye for design.
According to WWD, the brand is Vera Wang and it would mark her first foray into menswear.
The garments are expected to be produced by Flow Formalwear, which also manufactures tuxedos under license for Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Joseph Abboud and Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino.
Vera is full of surprises for the new year as she is also going to be releasing her own cosmetics line.
The sartorialist will expand her line in 2012 with a range for Kohl’s including make-up, skin care, bath and body products and beauty accessories.
She said: “As part of my incredible partnership with Kohl’s, I will now be able to offer women all over America my own personal regimen for skin care and make-up.
Good luck to Vera this coming year as she is going to have a busy one.
- Jessica Simpson To Design Her Wedding Dress!
- Kesha Has Her Own Line Of Condoms Now?
- Tara Reid is launching a new clothing line
- Lindsay Lohan’s 6126 leggings line is popular
- Kris Jenner Is Releasing A Fashion Line?
- Gwen Stefani’s kids line pulled due to choking hazard
- The Lindsay Lohan Mugshot Mug Collection (Video)
- Sasquatch wedding photos to bring in $300k
- Miranda Kerr Models David Jones’ Spring/Summer 2011 Collection (Photos)
- Kim Kardashian Has Her Wedding Ring Picked Out!