Selena Gomez has come out in support of her boyfriend, Justin Bieber, saying that he understands the fame game!
She says that one of the best things about dating Justin is the fact that he can empathize with her career issues. In a new interview, she said, “I have friends who are in the business, and I have friends who are not in the business. It’s good to have people who understand what you are going through, which applies to him. But it’s also nice to have someone to talk to about real life, so it’s good to have a balance of both. It’s just nice to have someone who understands.”
When she was asked what makes her happy, she said, “My family, my fans, my friends, they’re the whole point of living for me.”
We still like these two together, regardless of what his legions of fans think. Don’t you?
Photo Credit: Fame Pictures
- Selena Gomez Says She Doesn’t Like Keeping Her Relationship with Justin Bieber A Secret!
- Selena Gomez receiving death threats over Justin Bieber pics
- Selena Gomez goes nude – uncensored photo
- Selena Gomez Dodges The Dating Question on David Letterman
- Can Justin Bieber Please Pull His Pants Up?
- Justin Bieber isn’t too swift
- The Justin Bieber Mocktail!
- Justin Bieber Will Take A DNA Test
- Justin Bieber Has Never Met Mariah Yeater
- Brad Pitt talks about his own fame