by Lydia on January 11, 2011 | Comments Off
Mila Kunis and Macaulay Culkin recently ended their relationship after dating for eight years — and now she’s opening up about it. The former couple kept the news of their split on the down-low so that she could promote her role in Black Swan.
Of their relationship, she said, “I’m not going to say it’s all butterflies and rainbows, you have to want to work at it. We both love each other and care about each other. We keep our careers and personal lives separate and I think in this industry it’s important not to mix the two, because it would be draining on any relationship.”
Still, Mila revealed what she looks for in a guy. She said, “Confidence, not cockiness. Knowing who you are is confidence. Cockiness is knowing who you are and pushing it down everyone’s throat. Looks go; they fade. I don’t think looks matter.”
Well, that is obvious considering who she was dating.
- Mila Kunis & Macaulay Culkin split up!
- Mila Kunis blocked her dad from seeing the Black Swan sex scene
- Jennifer Aniston is tired of relationship gossip
- Madonna is in relationship counseling
- Jennifer Aniston gave Bradley Cooper a relationship timeline
- Miley Cyrus defends her relationship with her father