LMFAO partied so hard in Honduras last night that a fire ignited in the auditorium and they were forced to end the concert early in order to evacuate everyone from the building. It was towards the end of the concert when LMFAO was told while on stage that they needed to end the concert and get off stage. By that time the halls were filling with smoke.
Cops told local media … they suspect a “criminal hand” set fire to the electrical system. It’s unclear if any arrests have been made.
After the show, Redfoo tweeted about the incident — first joking, “Epic concert tonight!!!! Everybody in Honduras, we set the place on fire!!!!”
He also explained, “They told us that there was a fire when we were on stage.Then we went to the dressing rooms and there was smoke in the halls.”
An hour later, he was more somber … tweeting, “On a serious note. Hope everybody is safe from the fire tonight! love you Honduras!”
Also according to reports thankfully no one was killed but 15 people were sent to the hospital for smoke inhalation.
Ok hey guys! We love your party music but let’s try to keep the fires to a minimum.
- Nick Nolte might sue the printer company for his house fire
- Tracy Morgan’s apartment caught fire today
- Lindsay Lohan Turns Down Cash To Not Party On NYE?
- Paris Hilton got kicked out of a party
- Miley Cyrus won’t get into the party lifestyle
- Amy Winehouse too ugly for her birthday party?
- Video: Woman pays Chris Rock $20,000 to tell off her ex-boyfriend
- Paris Hilton’s pink birthday party
- Kate Beckinsale’s Pink Party outfit – hit or miss?
- Heidi Montag wanted a fee to show up at Holly’s b-day party