Lindsay Lohan graces the January 2012 cover of Maxim Australia and she’s trying to pull off her “sexy look”. How’s that working out for you when everyone knows that the Photoshopper who put this together had to likely put in 800 hours of overtime just to make you look human?
In the issue, she claims to have been offered the role that Heather Graham took for The Hangover. So Lindsay didn’t want to play a stripper? Again?!??
From the issue:
In good company: According to the Hollywood hottie, “Being an actress is lonely, and I never want to be alone. I hate sleeping alone.” Best argument in favor of buying a ticket to LA. Ever.
Confidence player: Reckon Lindsay looks scorching in this shoot? No surprise, really, as she once said: “I think I’m more sexual than my friends – more comfortable in my skin. I’m a sexual person, definitely.”
Meh. We could do without her. Can you?
- Ryan Gosling covers GQ’s January 2011 issue – Photos
- Hugh Hefner Wants Lindsay Lohan To Cover Playboy Again
- Photo: Is Lindsay Lohan using a cane?
- Photo: Lindsay Lohan & Boy George hook up
- Photo: Lindsay Lohan in a pink bikini
- Photo: Lindsay Lohan sends warm New Year’s Eve wishes
- Photo: Lindsay Lohan given Sober Shine Award
- Lindsay Lohan Gets Cuffed In Court! (Photo)
- Lindsay Lohan turns down Playboy offer
- Lindsay Lohan Getting Naked For Playboy?