Last November, Kim Kardashian posed for W magazine’s art issue and she called the final result “amazing”. Now, she’s singing a different tune — for the cameras, of course!
On last night’s episode of Kim and Kourtney Take New York, she was whining about the nude pictures, saying that she was basically misled.
After seeing an advanced copy of the magazine, she said, “Oh my God, I’m more naked than I was in Playboy. I’m so mad right now….they promised I would be covered with artwork – you can see nipple! The whole concept was sold to me that nothing would be seen. I feel so taken advantage of. I’ve definitely learned my lesson. I’m never taking my clothes off again, even if it’s for Vogue.”
Then, she talked to her mother, Kris Jenner, who told her to “own” the photos. Afterward, Kim said that she was glad that she did the photos.
What her mother was probably telling her was to shut up, she probably made a fortune off of that shoot!
- Photos: Gisele Bundchen nude in St. Barts
- Rihanna’s leaked nude photos
- Nude sex tape photos of Ashton Kutcher’s rumored mistress, Brittney Jones
- Jade Goody’s mother sues over funeral photos
- Nude Christina Aguilera uncensored pics
- Photo: January Jones poses nude for Versace ad
- Ashley Greene to sue over leaked photos
- Madonna was livid over leaked unairbrushed photos
- Lady Gaga’s uncensored lesbian photos leaked
- Kim Kardashian was paid for this