Jessica Simpsom has decided to have a hand in the designing of her wedding dress. Although she hasn’t set a date for her wedding to fiancé Eric Johnson, she is determined to be sure that the dress is her own.
“I will be part of designing my own wedding gown,” the star, who wore a custom Vera Wang gown for her 2002 wedding to Nick Lachey, tells WWD. “But not without telling your mom,” interjects mother Tina. The mother-daughter pair shares everything, it seems, including ownership of Jessica’s billion-dollar fashion empire, which includes sportswear, prom dresses, denim, shoes and more. “I couldn’t do this without my mom. We have the same eye,” Jessica says. “[She's] been my stylist since I was born.” The two approve every item in the Jessica Simpson line, down to the button.
It’s nice to see that Jessica respects and trusts her mom’s judgment. I am sure that her dress will be stunning and the wedding no matter how they plan it will be beautiful.
Congratulations Jessica and Eric!
- Design a pink dress for Mariah Carey!
- Jessica Simpson is a fashion billionaire
- Jessica Simpson & Tony Romo shopping for engagement rings?
- Jessica Simpson reaches out to fat chicks
- Jessica Simpson is NOT pregnant!
- Photo: Jessica Simpson shows off the boobs
- Jessica Simpson looks drunk – Photo
- Carrie Underwood calls Jessica Simpson fat?
- Jessica Simpson is rebounding with John Mayer
- Gerard Butler & Jessica Simpson are dating?