Hollywood legend, Dame Elizabeth Taylor has passed away earlier today. She was 79 years old.
Elizabeth passed away at Cedars Sinai Medical Center where she had been hospitalized for the past few weeks. TMZ reports:
Taylor’s publicist says she was “surrounded by her children — Michael Wilding, Christopher Wilding, Liza Todd, and Maria Burton.”
Taylor’s rep says the actress died “peacefully” from congestive heart failure, “a condition with which she had struggled with for many years.” The rep adds, “Though she had recently suffered a number of complications, her condition had stabilized and it was hoped that she would be able to return home. Sadly, this was not to be.”
May she rest in peace.
On a side note, isn’t it sad that her last tweet referred to Kim Kardashian? Ugh.
- Pray for Elizabeth Taylor
- Elizabeth Taylor hospitalized
- John & Elizabeth Edwards split?
- Bennifer 2.0 names their daughter Seraphina Rose Elizabeth
- Macaulay Culkin’s sister Dakota has passed away
- Daniel Radcliffe’s grandmother has passed away
- RIP Farrah Fawcett
- R.I.P. Mr. Blackwell (1922-2008)
- Bret Michaels still in critical condition
- Taylor Momsen promotes masturbation