by Lydia on April 06, 2011 | Comments Off
In 2009, Bristol Palin brought home a whopping $262,000 for being a teen abstinence ambassador! She’s laughing at her own hypocrisy, all the way to the bank!
If you don’t recall, Bristol quickly rose to fame when her mother Sarah was running on the Republican ticket with John McCain. She got knocked up by her boyfriend, Levi Johnston. Meanwhile, her mother was preaching on and on about pregnancy prevention and abstinence. You see, it’s supposed to work with our families, but just not theirs.
A source close to Bristol defended the huge pay and told E! that the amount received was highly justifiable and “not out of the ordinary for a celebrity. But because it’s Bristol it makes news.”
The source says, “The money she received was from multiple projects she did with them. She shot PSAs, print and Internet ads and did town hall meetings, as well, and the money she made was an accumulation of all of that. This is not out of the ordinary for a celebrity to make an income off of a charity they represent.”
Can’t the Palins just go away now? Please?
- Bristol Palin & Levi Johnston custody war?
- Bristol Palin is lying!
- Bristol Palin fights for full custody of son Tripp
- Sarah Palin let Bristol share a room with Levi Johnston
- Bristol Palin & Levi Johnston have broken up
- Levi Johnston calls Sarah Palin a liar
- David Letterman ‘apologizes’ over Sarah Palin comments
- Isn’t this an oxymoron?
- Levi Johnston is planning a tell-all book?
- Lindsay Lohan made a sex tape, people