by Mike on May 10, 2011 | Comments Off
The Governator, Arnold Schwarzenegger and wife Maria Shriver have separated after 25 years of marriage. As much as I like making fun of the Terminator at times, I think that this is a shame. They s are each staying in separate houses and they have decided to raise the children together. While this isn’t necessarily a divorce, this is a big step in that direction, and that is an almost inevitable conclusion. Unfortunately the ones who are going to really pay for this arrangement is the couple’s four children (ages 14, 18, 20, and 21). While the older three may be pretty much on their own anyways, the youngest is going to have a difficult time adapting to this new life. This decision was made on the heels of him stepping down as the Governor of California, and contemplating running for a prominent spot in the European Union.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger gets BURNED!
- Roseanne Barr is TICKED OFF at Tom Arnold
- Michael Lohan still loves ex-wife Dina
- Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo have split up
- Paris Hilton & Doug Reinhardt have split up
- Avril Lavigne & Deryck Whibley split up
- Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel split up?
- Details of Jodie Sweetin’s split from her husband
- Paris Hilton & Benji Madden have split up
- Michael Lohan is relieved Lindsay & Sam split up