by Mark on October 26, 2010 | Comments Off
Is this the evidence of hookers? Because it totally sounds like a hooker issue to me. Not that I would know anything about that.
Apparently Charlie Sheen was hospitalized last night after he went nuts and started throwing chairs in his New York hotel room. At 2:07 AM last night, the paramedics were called for his drunken antics. He was taken to a hospital at 2:30 AM. Charlie was said to have gone voluntarily, but he was described as “intoxicated, irrational” and “emotionally disturbed.”
This is the funny part… When he tossed the chairs, he broke a chandelier, in the process. He also took an “unknown woman” (hooker?) back to his hotel room and went berserk when he’d realized that his wallet was missing.
Poor Charlie, he just can’t catch a break, can he?
- Charlie Sheen arrested for domestic violence
- Weapon involved in Charlie Sheen kerfuffle
- Charlie Sheen is not retiring from acting
- Jonah Hill flashes hotel guest
- Charlie Sheen details revealed
- Brooke & Charlie Sheen are expecting twins!
- Charlie Sheen & Brooke Mueller welcome twin boys
- Sarah Palin let Bristol share a room with Levi Johnston
- Tori Spelling hospitalized
- Paul Rodriguez hospitalized