by Lydia on October 05, 2010 | Comments Off
Michael Lohan tried to get into the Betty Ford Center last Thursday to visit his daughter, Lindsay, but was brutally rebuffed as security guards told him to beat feet.
Michael was turned away by security. He was told visiting hours were over. Michael tells us he asked if was on a “no contact” list and they told him no. But we’re guessing his name is right under Osama’s.
Michael says he’s been on the horn with people at Betty Ford, asking them to please involve him in family therapy with Lindsay.
I swear this man will do anything to be continually associated with her fame.
- Michael Lohan is relieved Lindsay & Sam split up
- Michael Lohan is now on Twitter
- Dina Lohan calls Lindsay a ‘great guardian’
- Betty White victim of internet death hoax
- Michael Lohan threatens Erin Muller’s father with investigation
- Michael Lohan still loves ex-wife Dina
- Jamie-Lynn Sigler is heading to Ugly Betty
- Michael Jackson update
- Michael Lohan is not allowed to box
- Betty White talks to Craig Ferguson about Sarah Palin