Friday morning, fallen starlet Lindsay Lohan appeared in court in front of Judge Elden Fox to answer for her dirty drug test. After just being released from Lynwood Correctional Facility, she tested positive for cocaine.
Friday, the judge showed some leniency on the actress, when it was said that she could get anywhere from 30 to 180 days in jail for her actions. She was ordered to return to her drug addiction treatment at the Betty Ford Center until at least January 3, 2011. The reason that she was sentenced to stay there for so long was because the judge feared that she would relapse over the holidays, where drinking is more common among family and friends.
Lindsay thanked the judge, amidst tears. Later, however, she was telling those close to her that she felt staying in rehab that long could negatively affect her movie career. It has been said, though, that the producers of her new movie, Inferno, would wait on her.
Do you think she only entered rehab to avoid jail time? Sound off in the comments below!
- Amy Winehouse’s dealer gets jail time
- Boy George gets 15 months in jail
- Lindsay Lohan is thankful for rehab
- This nobody got tossed in jail
- Anne Hathaway’s ex Raffaello Follieri wants less jail time
- Prosecutors want Chinese Democracy poster to do jail time
- Stephanie Pratt could go to jail
- Keanu Reeves heads to jail!
- Charles Barkley is going to jail
- Kiefer Sutherland talks about jail