by roberta on November 01, 2010 | Comments Off
After his domestic violence attack on wife Brooke Mueller on Christmas day last year, Charlie Sheen and she had been separated since. Today, the Two And A Half Men actor finally filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences.
Brooke gets $55,000 a month in child support, and according to the doc, “Under no circumstances shall the child support paid by Charlie for Bob and Max be less than the child support paid by Charlie to Denise Richards for Sam and Lola.”
Brooke gets cash from several income sources, plus a lump sum parting gift of $757,689.70.
Charlie gets the family house but has to pay Brooke around $1 mil.
It must’ve been so easy, considering that they’d already had all of the documents drawn up in preparation for this.
- Charlie Sheen & Brooke Mueller welcome twin boys
- Brooke & Charlie Sheen are expecting twins!
- Weapon involved in Charlie Sheen kerfuffle
- Charlie Sheen arrested for domestic violence
- Charlie Sheen details revealed
- Brooke Mueller’s 911 call (Audio)
- Jon & Kate Gosselin divorce papers FILED!
- Robin Wright Penn has filed for divorce
- Charlie Sheen is not retiring from acting
- Charlie Sheen’s date with porn star Capri Anderson cost $12,000