by Mark on December 06, 2010 | Comments Off
In late October, Demi Lovato got ratted out for partying to her tour managers. Instead of asking her friends who was the culprit, she allegedly popped former friend Alex Welch in the face!
Then, without further word to anyone, Demi hauled her butt to a treatment center and hasn’t spoken out publicly since. But, Alex is still waiting on an apology! Should she hold her breath for that?!??
She opened up about the incident, saying, “We were on the plane with the Jonases having this awesome time and I didn’t get a call or text from Demi or a ‘Hey, you got a problem with me’, nothing. And she walks up and punches me and literally walked away and got in her seat. No one should walk up and do that and brush it over, it’s not right.”
Still, she has heard nothing from Demi or her camp about the incident. She added, “To this day, I haven’t gotten an apology. I’ve heard nothing. That’s sad if you think that person is your friend.”
- Demi Lovato seeks treatment for anger management?
- Sean Avery issues an apology over Elisha Cuthbert comments
- Demi Moore is suing an Australian magazine
- Demi Moore pleads with fan not to have plastic surgery
- Demi Moore & Ashton Kutcher to adopt?
- Jennifer Aniston & Gerard Butler holding hands?
- Gwyneth Paltrow thinks holding hands is cheesy
- Gossip tidbits!
- Madonna & A-Rod still hooking up?
- Christian Bale apologizes for his rant