by roberta on July 06, 2009 | Comments Off
Funnyman Tom Green was taken to Golden State Regional Hospital after being a part of a minor car accident that turned really horrible.
Tom was driving in his Mercedes when he reportedly bumped into a pickup truck. Three men jumped out of the truck and attacked Tom.
A witness said, “He didn’t have a chance against these men who attacked him before he said a single word to them.”
Stay tuned as details become available.
In the meantime, say a prayer for Tom and keep your fingers crossed that he’s alright. His condition is listed as serious.
Update: He just updated his Twitter account to tell us all that he’s just fine and his site was hacked:
4chan bastards hacked tomgreen.com yesterday and posted false news stories in my blog about my death. I am alive! I am ALIVE!!!!!
- Shia LaBeouf didn’t know he smashed his hand in the accident
- Casey Aldridge injured in car accident
- Rihanna involved in an accident
- Linda Hogan involved in car accident
- ‘Little Fockers’ gets the green light!
- Jay Leno hospitalized
- Patrick Swayze Hospitalized!
- Brandy Norwood settles with car accident victim
- Cloris Leachman was hospitalized
- Michael Jackson hospitalized!