The popular website Texts From Last Night, is being made into a television show on the Fox network.
I just lifted these texts from the site…go ahead, be amused:
(870): I dont wanna date her. I just wanna be able to run a blacklight over her face and prove ownership.
(703): I’m going to an arts college, I live next to the frat houses, and my room number is 420. god has plans for me and I couldn’t be happier.
(715): I have a voicemail from Mike at 1am. He starts to say something, but then throws up instead.
(512): he just found out his girl is having a boy. he’s probably googling “Ed Hardy diapers” as we speak.
(716): i bet even starving children in Africa take the crust off their poptarts
I have to wonder how they’re going to format the show. It’s a good concept in written/website form, but how does that translate to awesome TV?
- Britney Spears’ conservatorship made permanent
- Twitter: The TV show?
- No reality show for Rod Blagoyevich
- Did you watch The Bachelorette last night?
- Nadya Suleman gets her own reality show
- Thomas Beatie to do a reality show?
- Nadya Suleman is getting a reality show
- Rod Blagojevich to star in a reality show?
- Denise Richards’ show It’s Complicated, has been renewed!
- Kevin Federline is doing a reality show