According to reports, Rihanna is prepared to testify against her boyfriend Chris Brown.
He beat the crap out of her, tried to push her out of the car, and punched her repeatedly, and she says she’ll take the stand, if necessary.
Her attorney says that Rihanna would be required to give evidence if issued with a subpoena.
Chris was charged with two felonies, assault and making criminal threats.
She has since taken him back and the couple have been spotted out and about.
Chris is due in court on April 6th, where, I’m sure, they’ll try to plead to a lesser charge.
I really hope she doesn’t try to make this go away.
- Chris Brown releases a statement over Rihanna mess
- Wrigleys pulls gum ad over Chris Brown kerfuffle
- Rihanna’s family hopes she won’t take Chris Brown back
- Chris Brown charged with two felonies!
- Nick Cannon comments on Chris Brown drama
- Rapper T.I. defends Chris Brown?
- Chris Brown dropped from the marketing in his new movie
- Chris Brown fears for his life
- Star Magazine is reporting Rihanna was hiding a pregnancy
- Chris Brown’s family is defending him