Ozzy Osbourne was a bit of a party animal with the drugs and alcohol back in his bat biting days.
He was so strung out once that the doctors incorrectly diagnosed him with having AIDS.
He said, “I went to the doctor and had an AIDS test and he told me it was positive. That was one of the worst days of my life.”
He said that he was misdiagnosed due to the impact of his lifestyle on his immune system.
He explains, “When I used to f**king get loaded I would get myself into all kinds of situations. It turned out that because I was drinking and using drugs so much, my immune system had dropped so that it was a borderline result. When I went back to be tested again it was negative.”
That had to be a scary, scary day for Ozzy. I guess that’s the price you pay for abusing your body so much. But still, I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.
- Don’t eff with Sharon Osbourne
- Lindsay Lohan says unemployment is scary
- Kelly Osbourne doesn’t want to do Playboy
- Kelly Osbourne is back in rehab
- Kelly Osbourne has left rehab
- Is Kelly Osbourne engaged?
- Sharon Osbourne defends her family
- Mischa Barton told to lose weight for her TV show
- Jessica Simpson told to dump Tony Romo?
- Hilary Duff told to lose weight for Gossip Girl