What a cute story!
Nicole Richie wanted to be a rapper when she was younger. Can you picture that?
She said that she began perfecting her rhymes when she was 10-years-old and made her mom sit through her raps.
She says, “When I was 10-years-old, I was in an all girl hip-hop/rap group. Our name? get ready…CAUTION! It was me and my 2 girlfriends; but they were 13 so they made me audition. I was soooo excited when I got in!”
She was serious about the rap thing, too. She adds, “All I can think of is the 3 of us going up to my mom and singing her our first song. We were dead serious. And I even remember part of our rap. The rap lyrics I remember were:
Caution! Walking down the street/You better watch out, and step to the beat/Playing our music from town to town/Rockin’ and Rollin’ we’re gonna get down!
“My poor mom had to sit there with a straight face and watch us perform. We asked her to find us a manager.”
What did you want to be when you were younger?
- Magazine Cover of the day: Nicole Richie
- Nicole Richie got her drivers license back!
- Nicole Richie is blocking Benji Madden from talking to girls
- Rapper T.I. defends Chris Brown?
- Nicole Kidman & Charlize Theron to play married couple
- Dancing With The Stars wanted Heidi Montag?
- Angelina Jolie’s “Wanted” TV ad banned in the U.K.
- Paris Hilton always wanted to be a blonde icon
- Rubina Ali’s father wanted to sell her?
- John Mayer wanted to keep Jessica Simpson quiet