Lance Armstrong is recovering from surgery on his collarbone today.
His manager, Mark Higgins, twittered to the masses, “Lance is in recovery. Sam guy; just 12 screws in his collarbone.”
His surgeon, Dr. Doug Elenz, said that Lance was in a challenging surgery for three hours due to his collarbone being broken in four places. The incident happened when Lance fell during the first stage of a race in Spain.
Shortly after the incident, Lance himself twittered, “I’m alive! Broken clavicle (right). Hurts like hell for now. Surgery in a couple of days. Thanks for all the well wishes.”
Get well soon, Lance! We all know he probably can’t wait to get back on his bike and ride.
Article: Us Magazine
- Robin Williams is recovering from heart surgery
- Michael Jackson to have more plastic surgery
- Kim Kardashian says she’s never had plastic surgery
- Demi Moore pleads with fan not to have plastic surgery
- Kanye West charged with three misdemeanors
- Usher’s wife Tameka hospitalized, in stable condition
- Tara Reid has had enough of your crap!