Kim Kardashian has commended Paris Jackson for her tribute at her father’s memorial service.
As someone who spoke at her own father, Robert Kardashian’s service, she says that it took a lot of strength for young Paris to take the stage and speak to her father’s human side.
She said, “I thought it was very moving and very brave of her. That was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I couldn’t remember anything and I was shaking and it was really, really tough, and I was 22. Paris is only 11, and I thought it was very courageous of her to get up there. I was so glad I spoke at my father’s funeral even though I was really nervous and I thought I couldn’t do it. At the end of the day, you have that one opportunity to do that, and you want to say how you feel. She lived in the moment. I think it was really well said, and she did the best she could.”
I would like to agree with Kim, if I didn’t feel that she was using this statement as a means to give herself some press.
Paris did a really good job, though. I have to commend her for saying what she did. I feel that it was honest and from the heart. Good on her for showing the world the side that we didn’t get to see from him.
Image: Flickr / Source: Contact Music
- Doug Reinhardt wants babies with Paris Hilton
- Australians thought Paris Hilton spends too much
- Paris Hilton calls The Hills fake and lame
- Paris Hilton & Benji Madden have split up
- Paris Jackson’s tribute wasn’t scripted
- Dear London, please keep Paris Hilton. Thanks
- Paris Hilton hooked up with a rich jeweler in Lebanon?
- Paris Hilton is releasing a new fragrance
- Paris Hilton & Doug Reinhardt have split up
- Paris Hilton in the new issue of Nylon magazine