Julianne Moore has been forced to drop out of her new role as Hilary Clinton in the movie, The Special Relationship.”
Sources have revealed that she was faced with scheduling conflicts, thus scrapping her part in the flick to be replaced by another actress (we hope who is just as good.)
Dennis Quaid is set to play former President Bill Clinton in the movie.
Reportedly, Hope Davis is set to take the role of Hilary. So we’ll see how that plays out.
Who would you want to see play the part of Hilary?
- Hilary Duff snaps back at Faye Dunaway
- Faye Dunaway does not like Hilary Duff
- Beyonce packed on 15 pounds for her Cadillac Records role
- Matt Damon turned down role in Star Trek
- AnnaLynn McCord is not doing New Moon
- Mickey Rourke wants to play a villain in Iron Man 2?
- Johnny Depp to play the Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland
- Tom Cruise not “big enough” to play Claus Von Stauffenberg
- Mandy Moore has a new album coming out
- Jim Carrey to gain 50 pounds to play Curly