With the court case being settled as far as Michael Jackson’s children are concerned, I was concerned that Joe would subject them to the same abuse that Michael suffered.
Alas, we don’t have to worry anymore. Joe has signed a declaration with the court today stating that he will stay away from rearing duties with regard to the kids.
The declaration signed by Joe says:
“I have had a close family relationship with these grandchildren since their birth. I do visit the family residence from time to time and will continue to do so, however I will not be involved in raising the children.
I understand that all decision-making authority regarding the children will rest with Katherine Jackson. Katherine Jackson is a wonderful caretaker and guardian, and done an excellent job raising our children and other grandchildren.”
Thank goodness. Think it’s the guilt talking?
- Rebbie Jackson to raise Michael’s kids?
- Katherine Jackson gets full custody of Michael’s kids
- Michael Jackson wasn’t gay
- Settlement almost reached in Jackson custody case
- Joe Jackson denies beating Michael
- Michael Jackson update
- Michael Jackson hospitalized!
- Michael Jackson wanted to buy the OctoBabies?
- Paris Hilton says Paris Jackson is named after her
- Joan Rivers blasts Michael Jackson