Jenny McCarthy has just gotten herself her own talk show from the queen of talk, Oprah Winfrey.
She has just signed a multi-year deal with Harop to develop projects on different platforms, including a talk show that she would host.
More than likely she’ll use that as a forum to bring more attention to her most famous cause, autism.
All the way from “Singled Out” to having her own talk show for Oprah. Girlfriend has really come a long way, hasn’t she?
- Oprah Winfrey is being sued for defamation!
- Oprah doesn’t know how to fill her car with gas?
- Oprah Winfrey helps Jennifer Hudson mourn
- Oprah is being sued for $180 million for defamation
- Tori Spelling still doesn’t talk to her mother
- Kendra Wilkinson is getting her own reality show
- U.S. Bailout deal reached – UPDATE – no deal!
- No reality show for Rod Blagoyevich
- Nadya Suleman gets her own reality show
- Rod Blagojevich to star in a reality show?