Hugh Jackman wanted to make a big entrance while promoting his movie X-Men Origins: Wolverine in Australia earlier this month.
The idea was to arrive at the movie’s premiere via helicopter, but it almost ended badly with the actor nearly losing a hand.
He says, “I was hanging out of a helicopter because…I just thought it was a good way to make an entrance. I’m kind of tall, I’m standing on the side and I put my hat on. When I waved, the hat flew off. I look back and the guy said, ‘Your hand was about that far from the rotors!”
Way to make an appearance, Hugh. Glad that your hand is still intact.
- Hugh Jackman is tired of being called gay
- Hugh Jackman used gay assumptions to meet women
- Hugh Jackman is mad about the Wolverine leak
- Is Hugh Hefner filing for bankruptcy?
- Hugh Hefner wants Sarah Palin to pose nude for Playboy
- Hugh Hefner gets three new girlfriends
- Hugh Laurie regrets talking about his depression
- Hugh Hefner is looking frail
- Shia LaBeouf didn’t know he smashed his hand in the accident
- Is Joe Francis a trade up from Hugh Hefner?