Hollywood has changed Hugh Grant, so he says. He even went as far to say that it’s made him crazy.
He talks about the monster that he’s become, saying that he now has a list of demands on movie sets, making him spoiled.
He said, “I think I have gone a bit crazy. I am deeply spoiled. In the bedroom of my trailer on a film, I insist they must wash the duvet. It has be a new duvet cover and pillowcases and they have to be washed at least seven times in non-bio powder. What kind of monster have I become?”
The rich kind, Hugh, the rich kind.
He added, “I was poor and now I’m rich, so that’s nice. I pay people to laugh at my jokes. And it’s an ego trip. There’s no point in beating around the bush. On publicity days, there has to be a lot of champagne knocking around. I can’t do photoshoots without a glass of champagne in my hand.”
I don’t care how crazy he gets, just as long as he reprises his role as Daniel Cleaver in the new Bridget Jones Diary movie. Him and Colin Firth together again would be fan-freakin-tastic.
- Hugh Grant does not like the paparazzi
- Hugh Jackman almost lost a hand
- Hugh Jackman is mad about the Wolverine leak
- Hugh Jackman paid $4308.87 for breakfast
- Hugh Jackman is not gay!
- Is Hugh Hefner filing for bankruptcy?
- Hugh Hefner wants Holly Madison back
- Hugh Jackman appreciates his fans
- Hugh Jackman is tired of being called gay
- Hugh Jackman used gay assumptions to meet women