by roberta on April 17, 2009 | Comments Off
Ladies, Justin Long is single!
In case you thought he and Drew Barrymore hooked back up, she’s here to tell ya, he’s a free agent.
Despite showing up looking all cozy at her premiere of Grey Gardens, Drew says that they are “just friends”.
Of her movie premiere, she says, “I love it! It’s great! I get to be who I am and do what I want and be with the people I love. I feel like I have everything, and I’m very fortunate, and it’s a very rich, fulfiilling time in my life.”
When talking to Ellen DeGeneres about her ex, Long, she says that they are just “good friends.” Adding, “We’re doing a film this summer. I guess people find it a little confusing. I totally understand. It seems like, ‘What is the deal with them?’ But we just adore each other. We’re in each other’s lives, and we’re friends, and we’re working together, and we have worked together.”
Methinks doth protest too much?
But not so, according to Drew. She says she wants him to meet “fantastic people because he’s a great guy, and he deserves the most happiness.”
She adds, “And, for me, I am still just not ready for anything. I’ve spent two years really with a very different life than I’ve had before. My priorities have changed. I directed a film. I did this drama. It was something I’ve never done anything like…and I don’t know how to maintain a relationship to be honest, while I’m doing all of that.”
I guess that clears it up!
- Drew Barrymore & Jason Segel’s karaoke date?
- What happened between Drew Barrymore & Cameron Diaz
- Drew Barrymore sucks face with Ed Westwick
- Drew Barrymore to direct Eclipse?
- Fighting over the Mac guy?
- That didn’t take long!
- Robert Pattinson claims he’s not dating Camilla Belle
- Katy Perry isn’t dating Benji Madden
- Kristen Stewart is not dating Robert Pattinson
- Miley Cyrus isn’t dating this underwear model