Chris Brown appeared in court today over the “criminal threats” allegations from the State Attorney’s Office.
He was charged with felonious assault and making criminal threats. A spokesperson for the D.A.’s office says that he could face up to four years and eight months for what he’s done.
Since he’s a first-time offender, it’s unlikely that he will receive the entire four year sentence, but the D.A. may want to try and make an example out of Chris.
I sincerely hope that they take this case seriously. He beat her unconscious. He deserves the four years, in my opinion.
And the fact that she took him back after all of that, just makes this story so unbelievable. Rihanna, you’re better than that, girl!
- Chris Brown fears for his life
- Chris Brown dropped from the marketing in his new movie
- Rapper T.I. defends Chris Brown?
- Wrigleys pulls gum ad over Chris Brown kerfuffle
- Rihanna’s family hopes she won’t take Chris Brown back
- Chris Brown releases a statement over Rihanna mess
- Ginnifer Goodwin & Chris Klein have broken up
- Lindsay Lohan has been receiving vicious threats
- Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin’s marriage is just fine
- Mickey Rourke wants to wrestle Chris Jericho?