Since his arrest on Christmas morning, it was rumored that Charlie Sheen would be retiring from acting. Not so, according to the actor himself.
He said that the idea of retirement would “be a mistake.”
He said, “There’s been some talk about that [retiring]. People thought that I was depressed because of the contract negotiations or whatever. I had a fantasy when I was a lot younger of retiring at 40, then I ended up on this hit show everybody seems to love. So retiring right now might be a bit of a mistake.”
Is he getting off too lightly for the scuffle that ended up with his arrest? There was a knife involved after all.
- Charlie Sheen arrested for domestic violence
- Weapon involved in Charlie Sheen kerfuffle
- Brooke & Charlie Sheen are expecting twins!
- Charlie Sheen & Brooke Mueller welcome twin boys
- Angelina Jolie plans on giving up acting
- Drunk Joaquin Phoenix says “Bye Good” to acting!
- Joaquin Phoenix is quitting acting?
- Kirk Cameron will only kiss his wife, even acting