Ashton Kutcher pulled out the power of the internet last night to win his battle with CNN for the millionth Twitter follower.
Ashton was amassing Twitter followers and if he won, he promised to donate 20,000 mosquito nets to rid the world of malaria.
Upon winning, he showcased a check he wrote for $100,000 for the fight against malaria. He then asked other celebrities, like Oprah and Diddy if they would join in. Oprah responded to count her in for 20,000 nets.
Diddy hasn’t got back to him yet, but he’s probably still reeling from the price of oil to fuel his private jet.
Are you twittering yet?
I am, you can follow me at twitter.com/earsucker.
- Demi Moore & Ashton Kutcher to adopt?
- Ashton Kutcher defends Michael Phelps’ pot smoking
- Diddy steps in doo
- Oprah Winfrey is being sued for defamation!
- Oprah is being sued for $180 million for defamation
- Oprah Winfrey helps Jennifer Hudson mourn
- Stephen Colbert wins space station name contest
- Breaking News: McCain wins tonight’s debate!!!
- Kathy Griffin talks about Chris Brown
- Oprah doesn’t know how to fill her car with gas?