It’s not what you think, either. They’re not going to play a married gay couple. The duo is set to play man and wife.
Nicole Kidman and Charlize Theron are set to appear in new movie, The Danish Girl, based on real life Danish artists, Einar and Greta Wegener.
The book details how Greta encouraged her husband to dress up as a woman for paintings. He took it a step further and had a sex change operation. I know that’s not news now, but back in the 1920′s, it was probably all they could talk about.
Nicole is playing the post-op transexual, so I have to wonder how they’re going to transform her for the role. We all know Charlize can play just about anyone, after seeing Monster.
Image & Article: People
- Charlize Theron looks chic on the cover of Elle!
- Nicole Richie got her drivers license back!
- Miley Cyrus tipped to play a younger version of Carrie?
- Dana Delany was tipped to play Carrie Bradshaw before SJP
- Josh Brolin tapped to play a comic book hero
- Johnny Depp to play the Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland
- Bruce Springsteen to play the Superbowl halftime show
- Lauren Bacall does not like Tom Cruise
- Mark Wahlberg is getting married next August
- Corey Haim is getting married!