Jennifer Hudson has lost her mother, brother, and young nephew in a triple murder case last month. For the first time since the murders, she has spoken out in this heartfelt note of gratitude to her multitude of fans.
On her Myspace, she says:
Thank you all
“I want to thank each and every one of you for your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.”
You’re still in our prayers, Jennifer. I hope that you can see your way through this horrible tragedy.
The case is still under investigation and no arrests have been made as of yet. William Balfour remains in custody.
Image & Article: E-Online
- Oprah Winfrey helps Jennifer Hudson mourn
- Body found in the SUV involved in Hudson murders
- Jennifer Aniston is NOT pregnant!
- Jennifer Lopez is set to appear in Sex & the City sequel
- Jennifer Aniston is pregnant?
- Jennifer Lopez wants another baby?
- Jennifer Aniston wears white after Labor Day!
- Jennifer Lopez shows off her back fat
- Jennifer Aniston & John Mayer are back on again?
- Sharon Stone loses physical custody of her son